- flat stone the bodice
- sew the bodice back and side seams
- draft the sleeves
- flat stone the sleeves
- set the sleeves into the bodice
- sew the bodice to the bottom half of the bodysuit/dress
- sew the skirts to the bodice
- finish stoning the dress
- hem the chiffon skirts with poly braid
- finish the legs of the bodysuit
- make the float
Then there's the issue of figuring out what I'm going to do for "support." I wear a 34F dresses made with just those little sew-in bra cups are problematic. I'll worry about this later, at worst case I can replace all the straps on one of my regular bras with nude elastic and just wear it under the dress.
This sounds like a lot of work, and it is, but it is manageable if I just keep working diligently.